Monday, June 22, 2009

The snow

It's been cold here....freezing sometimes really to the point that we woke up to this a couple of weeks ago







We ended up taking the girls down to the snow last weekend and Tannah had a ball. Here's some pics of that

I don't think I got a picture of Darci without her tongue hanging out the whole weekend. She must have liked the cold air on her mouth

Like the snow mobile? Pushing that pram through the snow was hard work until M came up with the brilliant idea of putting the toboggans (or sledges as Tannah calls them) under the wheels....it sailed through the snow after that!









I took video footage of Tannah 'sledging' too but I haven't looked at it yet so I don't know whether it's any good.

Anyway I think that'll do me for now. There should be enough fodder there to keep you all happy.

Be good ladies.....be vewy, vewy good :)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaawww How cute does Darci look in that snow suit?! We hope to get to the snow next year and Maddy will be the same age as Austy was when we went last so can wear all his gear. Might have to knit her a very pink hat and mittens set to make sure people know she's a girl... or maybe she'll have some hair by then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A YEAR???? *sigh* lucky I actually get to see you on the odd occasion :P

    ReplyDelete