Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Early Easter Greetings!

We're off early in the morning for a few days......camping :)



No doubt I'll have some pics to share when we get back. I've got Carly's video camera too so I might even be able to work out how to put some movie footage on there too.



Happy Easter everyone. Hope the bunny comes up with the goods for everyone. T expressed her desire for Mr EB to leave her some roller blades this easter. I said they weren't the sort of thing EB bought for easter. She pondered it for a while and then said 'you know what mum I think you're right, I don't think I've ever heard of any children getting roller blades for easter, I might have to put them on my list for Christmas. Phew......lucky 'cause this bunny ain't bring'n roller blades. Come to think of it I don't think this Santa will bring them either. T is clumsy enough as it is and we live too far away from a hospital to let her lose on bloody roller blades.



This one's for you NIC

I told you that poo I copped when you were here the other week was nothing......that wasn't a poo....THIS is a poo! And that wasn't all of it. It was all down my legs and all over the floor and wall.....the perfect poosplosion thanks to the soy formula the paed had her trialling. Gosh that stuff was horrid.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Jodes!

    Gotta love a girl who can poo over her mother, the floor AND the wall!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids, eh? They start you-know-what-ing on you early, and they just don't stop! (Don't mind me... I'm feeling a tad cynical after G's behaviour this weekend :P) She is mightily impressive though, is our little Darci...

    Hope you had a great time, chicken! Big easter bunny hugs to all :)

    Nic
    xxx

    ReplyDelete