They're all well - well apart from Tyler feeling slightly unloved and disappointed every day when he checks their letterbox to see if the parcel he has been expecting since Christmas has arrived.........NANA!! Don't worry I've given him some suggestions as to how to handle the situation and I do believe he was keen on a couple, so stay tuned.
It was really nice to catch up with them. I haven't seen them for ages, so long that I was surprised to see Tyler had long hair. It seems the girls were equally surprised as it was all they talked about for the rest of the day.
I've just realised Maddi isn't in this picture :( Kate if you have one on your camera with her in it can you please email it to me?
I took these pictures of Darci today. She's such a cheeky little bugger but by god she's kissable!
Ever fallen asleep on the toilet? I have (stop laughing) many times; in the days when I used to drink alcoholic beverages to excess. M has sent many a female into the toilets at clubs to look for me knowing I'd probably fallen asleep on the toilet and it looks like T has followed in my footsteps.
Don't you love how she's stashed skank blank down her crop top? ROFL like anyone else would want to touch that feral thing!
This is one of the funniest pictures I have seen in a long time. I just dont know how she decided to pull her legs up and cross them before nodding off.
ReplyDeleteNor do I Lis....nor do I. But we are talking about Tannah here don't forget. I just hope she has more clothes on if she does it later on in life, than she does now.
ReplyDeleteIn the days when you used to drink alcoholic beverages to excess? Yes *nods head sagely* It's been a long time since you've spoken in champglish. What is it now? A a week or so? :P
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, chicken! (And Miss D is looking as happy as I recall! Divine) I'm lucky to get mine to sleep in a bed, and yours passes out on the toilet. There is nothing fair about that.
Nic
And G would like to know why Tannah didn't want to sleep in her bed?
ReplyDeleteShe would also like to know why Darci isn't walking yet?
And why T doesn't have any clothes on in bed?
AND (yes, I know... I had many questions this morning- not impressed, and it's all your fault!) she wants to know why there aren't any pictures of Jodi and Marcus?
I have told her you will answer all of her questions in great depth when we next see you :)
xxx
Please, please dont post any pictures of Jodi and Marcus in bed with no clothes on...have no desire to see if it runs in the family :-)
ReplyDeleteLisa