Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh the shame

Now Nic I know you'll be traumatised by this next post but I'm sure you're owed a payback somewhere along the line so you'll just have to GTFOI and humour me......

I've been knitting and having a bloody good time too. As you all know Darci is a cloth bumed bubba and all cloth bummed bubbas need way cool knitted dakkers to cover their cloth bums. I've bought some woolies but always wanted to have a go at making her some myself and last week I finally finished them and they look way cool in a Robbo Yobbo hippyish kind of a way.

Check em out....you'll have to turn your head sideways to look at a couple of them. I forgot to turn them before I posted and now I can't work out how to get rid of the pics and post again.



I'm guessing by the smil eon her face that she's impressed with them LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry Nic, I have called DOCS they have promised an intervention. Oh the things that mothers do to poor defenceless babies!

    You know, I think G would like a pair just like them Jodes. It gets pretty cold in BFI :-)

    Well done love :-) She looks like she thinks she is the hottest thing since Christina Aguilera did her 'Dirty' video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I reckon she would too Lis.....nice pink ones as well even.

    I might get onto that this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G would most definitely not like a pair of those. I say this with absolute conviction. Just becasuse she said they were "gorgeous" when I showed them to her just now, you need to remember she's not long out of bed and her synapses aren't firing properly yet.

    Mutter mutter grumble...

    *sigh* G couldn't take her eyes off her, and "beautiful" was how she described her. Now I don't mind looking at the gorgeous girl for 10 minutes, but it's a bit of a bother when you're trying to get your kid ready for daycare!

    Have DOCS responded yet, Lis?

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Typically Nic, DOC's are waiting until they find a foster family living in a caravan in Campbelltown before removing D from her undesirable situation. I would have thought it would be easy to find willing foster families living in caravans, but apparently they are looking for a family of six in a caravan with no door as this type of situation is proving ideal for small children living with Hand Knitting Trauma. If they dont get a move on, I will drive out to Campbelltown and rip the door off a caravan myself to hurry things along.

    Of course G thought D looks beautiful! Look at those photos, she looks like a little Baby Born doll! G probably already has plans to tuck her under one arm or throw a blanket over D's face and say things like "I told you to stop crying Baby, you need to listen to me. What are your ears? Painted on?"

    Poor little D :-)

    ReplyDelete